Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Bear has Landed!!

We followed Jared's flight from Salt Lake to Chicago to Dusseldorf, Germany, to Vienna, Austria to Yerevan, Armenia but had no idea if he made all of his flights.  Apparently he did!  Here's his very short but sweet email that we received around 1:30 a.m. PST (1:30 p.m. AMST-Armenia Standard Time--that's what it's called!):

Hey! I'm here. They just wanted me to tell you I'm safe. Sorry we got cut off at the airport :)

Love you,
Bye!
Elder Hammer

My parents told me they got snail mail letters from my 4 brothers' mission presidents when they arrived, letting them know they got there. I'm grateful I didn't have to wait a week or more!  It's funny how just a simple three sentences can choke a mama up!  My boy is in Armenia!!! It's a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! We will post your comment as soon as we can!