Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Too Darn Hot!

Here's the latest letter that accompanied Jared's pictures on 7/9/11.  Sounds like summer has hit Provo!

Mom, Dad, and Maddie,

     Hi!  :)  How are you?  I hope you're enjoying your summer back there because it's darn hot down here!  I'm always sweating here, especially on Tuesdays and Sundays when I have to wear my suit coat.  It's not as bad as I thought it would be though.

    I didn't get to mention in my email that at that one fireside, I said I gave up personal time and money, doing service and stuff before my mission.  

     Anyways, there have been lots of thunder and lightning storms here. We had a pretty intense one last night.  the strikes were just up the mountain.

     Things have gotten kind of tiring here, but I think I can last a few more weeks. :)  Going on week 7 tomorrow.  Only 4 1/2 weeks left.

     Also, next Wednesday our district gets to clean the Provo temple, so that should be pretty fun.  People who have already been inside say it's weird seeing stuff lying around everywhere with lights turned off in some places.

     Anyways, have a good week!

Մինչեւ հաջորդ անգամ
Until next time,
Elder Hammer
(Editor's [Mom's] note:  I can't read his Armenian, so I just Google translate the message he writes underneath his Armenian.  The Armenian words from Google do not look the same as his Armenian words.  Oh well!  Just know that he is trying to write in Armenian and let him translate when he gets back!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! We will post your comment as soon as we can!