Monday, May 13, 2013

Short, Sweet, and to the Point

Only 18 Days Left!!!

Karo got baptized :))))))
Yesterday we had the last of our 4 video chats with Jared while he has been in Armenia.  He will be flying home to LAX on Friday, May 31st.  He didn't know that he would be flying through Paris and Minneapolis on his way home. We received his flight plans 2 months before he did!  I will post more details about his conversation with us later.  Just know that he loves you all and is excited to be back here with his friends and family!  Thank you for all the support you have given him in the last 2 years.  It means the world to all of us.

Here's the short but sweet note he wrote after chatting with us:

Hey I love you all! I actually have to go to Yerevan now for some reason, so I probably won't email a whole lot more. But I love you very much!!! And I'll see you in a couple weeks :)
Elder Hammer
Lena
Lena's family








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! We will post your comment as soon as we can!